i wonder if he had assbarger (sp?) syndrome?
i wonder if he had assbarger (sp?) syndrome?
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Exactly Rock. I am positive he would be considered one of the "rich kids".
I'm so angry with all this.
I don't think the media is doing enough to villanize (sp?, because I just don't care right now) him. He was possessed.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
I like how Giovanni put it:
[ QUOTE ]
Cho's poetry was so intimidating -- and his behavior so menacing -- that Giovanni had him removed from her class in the fall of 2005, she said. Giovanni said the final straw came when two of her students quit attending her poetry sessions because of Cho.
...
Giovanni went to the department's then-chairwoman, Lucinda Roy, and told her, "I was willing to resign before I was going to continue with him." Roy took Cho out of Giovanni's class.
"I know we're talking about a troubled youngster and crap like that, but troubled youngsters get drunk and jump off buildings; troubled youngsters drink and drive," Giovanni said. "I've taught troubled youngsters. I've taught crazy people. It was the meanness that bothered me. It was a really mean streak."
[/ QUOTE ]
She sure didn't sugar coat it.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
[ QUOTE ]
I believe that those who are responsible for pushing him even further towards the boiling point are too irresponsible to speak up and admit that they were part of the cause.
[/ QUOTE ]
Yes, your post does offend me.
People don't really "pick on" others in college. While it does happen in high school and middle school, it's just not common in college. His roomates last year talked about how they invited him to eat dinner with him...how they tried to include him.
This person who did this was evil....was completely psycho and not at all logical. Maybe he shouldn't have stalked women. That sure doesn't win friends. I will accept no excuse for his actions. HE IS TO BLAME. NO ONE ELSE.
Serious sport has nothing to do with fair play. It is bound up with hatred, jealousy, boastfulness, disregard of all rules and sadistic pleasure in witnessing violence. In other words, it is war minus the shooting.
George Orwell
amen vt gal.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
That is exactly right coach.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Syntax,
If we went by theory, you would probably be locked up. How many on here said "man he's odd", "wouldn't shock me to hear he went postal". You also made some videos that were a bit 'out there'.
You also, when the opportunity to pick, did so.
You can only extend olive branches so many times, and if someone doesn't take them, you can't force it down someones throat.
Listening to the ex-roommates, they took him to a party with them, and when he had a few beers, he admitted to having an imaginary girlfriend. So, that was picking on him? No, thats someone who is out there.
We can try to appologize for him, we can try to blame others, but at the end of the day, only one person bought guns, made videos, and shot and killed people who were completely innocent. Did the teachers make fun of him?
When professors at a university refuse to teach someone in a class, there is only one person that the blame goes to.
The blame other mentaility is part of what is wrong with this country. If someone hands you a hot cup of coffee and you spill it on yourself, that isn't my fault, that is yours. If you jump in a bathtub with a hairdryer, don't blame the company for not telling you that you shouldn't do that.
At some point, people are responsible for their own actions.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks